HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY
1. Selecting the correct peoples for the job, recruiting them, assigning to the vessels and ensuring that the crew has been trained to the job standards.
2. Supporting the personnel’s creativity, entrepreneurship, success and effort in both physically and morally, establishing the systems to maintain this, verifying that the personnel are working efficiently and in compliance with company objectives. Providing a safe, adequate and job compatible working environment in order to improve company’s service quality.
3. Maintaining that the personnel are working in line with cost & economy awareness and based on effectiveness and efficiency principles, and keeping them informed when necessary.
4. Increasing the personnel’s dependency and loyalty to company’s management system, maintaining a good relationship and cooperation between company personnel and motivating them in order to ensure consciousness to work with same company and encouraging them to continue with our company.
5. Respecting personality of employees, providing them with opportunity for personal and professional development.
6. Priority to be given for company’s management procedures and proficiency knowledge level on the job while selecting the employees, and assigning them to compatible tasks with their knowledge and abilities.
7. Company aims to promote Senior Officers from within the company where possible.
8. The employees to be encouraged to be a part of establishing Human Resources Policy, providing opportunity to receive their suggestions and maintaining a continuous communication between team members.
9. Sustaining and organizing trainings to comply with actual industry needs.